League of Non-Aligned Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday
Mission Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:47 pm by {LNAW}Cygna

» Merry Crimbo
Mission Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:48 am by {LNAW}Cygna

» Support CF 1.9 - CF 2.0 Release
Mission Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:59 pm by {LNAW}Alpha-Centauri

» Revival of LNAW in CF
Mission Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:58 pm by {LNAW}Alpha-Centauri

» Greetings to the LNAW
Mission Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm by Scarz

» Reason for Absence
Mission Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:37 am by {LNAW}Cygna

» WHERE IS OUR CLAN GONE?
Mission Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 am by {LNAW}Alpha-Centauri

» WHEN WE ARE ONLINE?!
Mission Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:23 pm by SA_Forlon

» Where are you guys?
Mission Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:08 pm by {LNAW}Alpha-Centauri

Gallery

Mission Suggestions Empty

Mission Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Mission Suggestions Empty Mission Suggestions

Post  {LNAW}Aquila Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 pm

To help out Cygna I have been trying to brainstorm some ideas for missions. Personally I think they are more fun when there is a RP element like with our mission to hunt dragons or when SA require hires on their missions. I also think we need to be challenged and all of us need some training Wink

If we all post in the 'when we are online thread' we can hopefully organise some events as a clan.

In the meantime if you need something to do remember our Motto: Trade,Mine,Attack,Defend,Protect. There is always piracy happening in space and sometimes freelancers and police need a helping hand, but remember try to help resolve things diplomatically and only attack if you or your hires are under attack.

So i will be posting any ideas I have in this thread and I invite everyone to do the same Smile
{LNAW}Aquila
{LNAW}Aquila
Commander
Commander

Male Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Mission Suggestions Empty Helping the Police

Post  {LNAW}Alpha-Centauri Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Hey mates,

I would really like to do something for helping the police and/or working together with them. Doesnt need to be heavy action, but only scanning cargoes and stopping bmg traders (Patrol missions with permission to scan and "stop" other players who trade bmg). It would be a help to the police and we could do something different.
Only a suggestion Smile

Greetings,
Alpha king
{LNAW}Alpha-Centauri
{LNAW}Alpha-Centauri
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Mission Suggestions Empty Re: Mission Suggestions

Post  {LNAW}Corvus Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:12 am

The police are the biggest criminals in the game, we could stand to make a lot of money that way What a Face

How about basing some fighters in Sovetskya in order to explore Coalition space and periodically hunt Coal Rogues for tasty profitsssssssssss...
{LNAW}Corvus
{LNAW}Corvus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  {LNAW}Cygna Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:02 am

{LNAW}Alpha-Centauri wrote:Hey mates,

I would really like to do something for helping the police and/or working together with them. Doesnt need to be heavy action, but only scanning cargoes and stopping bmg traders (Patrol missions with permission to scan and "stop" other players who trade bmg). It would be a help to the police and we could do something different.
Only a suggestion Smile

Greetings,
Alpha king

Sorry Alpha, but its a NO, As we are a Merc clan, we can ONLY help the police by being hired by
them to hunt and kill bring to justice lol! criminals that escape their grasp.
To stop and scan BMG traders is not the Merc way, thats for the Police to do, otherwise that
would make us Police also, if you get my drift, which is oc against server rules.
I hope this helps you.

Cygna
{LNAW}Cygna
{LNAW}Cygna
Commodore
Commodore

Male Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  {LNAW}Alpha-Centauri Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:58 am

As I said it was only a suggestion Smile
{LNAW}Alpha-Centauri
{LNAW}Alpha-Centauri
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Mission Suggestions Empty Action is all you need

Post  {LNAW}Alpha-Centauri Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Hey mates,

first sorry that I wasnt online very often last week. I had private reasons. But tonight I will be online again Smile

Second: How about a big thread, where people from other clans or freelancers can write in what they need help with? So maybe we could get some missions by that. And if it is only going to Weth with them. (Maybe a part of the forum where you can write a PM to someone or a message in a thread without any need to register - only by name or e-mail???) but only if this is possible and not hard work...

Third: I would like to make a mission suggestion. Maybe we could create an Arena-char for PvP only so that we offer fighting sessions or so... Dunno if for money or just for fun Wink So if people need someone to fight against we could train them and us in PvP Razz

Hope these suggestions are not as bad as the last one I did Very Happy

Greetings,
Alpha king
{LNAW}Alpha-Centauri
{LNAW}Alpha-Centauri
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content